Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Yarn Base

I have received my latest loot, a 14 kg of goodness for my dyeing addiction!

Inside this loot are some new yarn base that I am craving to dye. My first choice is to try my hands on some beautiful blends of Cashmere/Merino/Nylon, fingering weight, 4 ply yarns.  I love that the yarn is soft, springy and strong at the same time.  My latest colour called In The Pink of Health was inspired by this photo taken by my husband recently:


In The Pink of Health


Blizzard Blue


Rojak

Eton Blue

This special hank of Rojak was created with a little bit of many colours. I can see cucumber, youtiao, taupok, bunga kantan, mango and most importantly shrimp paste in it! Mmmm....doesn't it look yummy and makes you hungry!?


Bluer Than Blue

Bluer Than Blue is another  new yarn base of  55% Silk 45% Wool, 2 ply lace weight yarn.
The yarn is super soft and silky with a beautiful sheen and twist.

No comments: